To ensure successful delivery of an upcoming project, Harper provides a thorough and systematic preconstruction process for owners leveraging either the Construction Manager at-Risk or the Design-Build procurement methods. These preconstruction services are one of the most significant benefits of alternative delivery construction by providing the ownership team additional planning tools and services to ensure on-time project delivery within the desired budget.
However, not all preconstruction systems are created equal. As an owner, it’s important to ensure your construction partner has a robust set of tools, technology, and resources to maximize the chances of your project’s success.
Harper Preconstruction Benefits Include:
- Dedicated preconstruction personnel
- Full & dedicated estimating team
- Historical Construction Data
- Project Feasibility Studies provided early during client’s due diligence.
- Site analysis – proactive approach to understanding soils conditions
- Design Collaboration creating cost effective solutions
- Materials & Constructability Analysis
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Market Verified Project Budgets with input from the actual market place
- Risk Management Analysis
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Creation
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) / Virtual Construction
- Virtual Design Coordination
- Client sees cost effective solutions to potential challenges resulting in a viable project
- Minimize potential risks by identifying early and developing the best plan with these conditions
- Mitigation of issues and added costs in site development with bad soils and/or rock with sound engineering
Clemson University Duke Energy - SCRA Innovation Center
Harper was selected to partner with Clemson University as the chosen Design-Build Contractor for the new Duke Energy-SCRA Innovation Center. Harper’s responsibilities involved both preconstruction and...Request Case Study
What People Are Saying
“The bottom line is that because of the Harper team’s efforts, we were able to receive a quality innovation center on schedule and under budget. I would certainly recommend you and your team for future projects.”
(for Duke Energy Innovation Center)