Harper’s Environmental Systems Division (ESD) has a team dedicated to Maintenance Contracts and Emergency Response projects. We partner with companies and municipalities throughout the Southeast as an on-call partner through maintenance or indefinite delivery contracts. These agreements provide pre-negotiated rates for projects under a set dollar value, taking the burden of maintenance off of the company or municipality’s in-house team.
- Pre-negotiated rates for streamlined planning
- “White Hard Hat” on every project
- Team oriented approach collaborating with the Owner and Maintenance Staff
- Analysis of current maintenance plans
- Capacity to help tackle a backlog of maintenance requests
Kubota Membrane Corp USA.
Harper has performed multiple maintenance projects for Kubota at their facility in Franklin, GA. Instead of pulling their own employees off their regular shifts or sending employees from out of town, ...Request Case Study