If you look out at the skyline of Greenville, South Carolina—recognized as one of the most successful urban renaissance stories in the world—you’ll see much of our handiwork. We’re proud to have played a role in the development of this city that continues to win accolade after accolade. Now, in addition to the Upstate of South Carolina we’re bringing that same talent, innovation and expertise to other cities throughout the southeast. That doesn’t happen without dedicated, hard-working, experienced, effective and honorable people. Note the word, “honorable.” For us at Harper, our reputation, the way we conduct our business, the way we treat you and each other is paramount. And that same level of respect, care and honor that goes into our relationships goes into every single project we’re awarded, as well.
- Headquartered in Greenville, SC, with offices in Spartanburg and Conway SC, and Asheville and Charlotte, NC
- Serving South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee
- Average project size: $2 - $12 million with capabilities over $60 million
- Our Markets: Office, Education, Environmental Systems, Industrial, Retail, Healthcare, Municipal, Community and Historic Renovation
- Expertise in Alternative Delivery, such as Construction Manager At-Risk and Design-Build, Preconstruction, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Maintenance/Emergency Response, Filter Rehabilitation, Sludge Remediation, Sustainable Construction and Tilt-Up Construction
- Over 250 employees
- Community-oriented with over $1 million donated to area charities